IT /Network Managing Consultant
The Managing Consultant (MC) is the primary point of contact with Strongbow’s clients, and is responsible for leading client engagements to successful outcomes. The MC is recognized as a credible industry expert with specialized knowledge in the areas of network services and network infrastructure. In addition to leading the SBG project team and exceeding client expectations, the MC is responsible for creating a comprehensive strategy and supporting project plan and ensures all milestones are met on time.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead client engagements and provide SME and customer relationship management to business clients and other infrastructure technology groups.
• Develop project plan, track milestones and direct team on day to day tasks
• Create potential strategies and assess the pros and cons of each strategy including budget implications, complexity of business requirements, strategic road map implications and end of life/support
• Conduct research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business
• Lead negotiations with service providers
• Make recommendations on solution, service improvements, and present findings to client
• Create service transition plans identifying risks and opportunities
• Provide expertise and guidance across multiple work streams to implement new solutions(s)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Knowledge of commercial agreements, contracts and pricing structures for network services, telephony equipment, WAN and LAN connectivity, license agreements and related cost drivers.
• A broad familiarity with key industry providers who provide the product or service
• Ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
• Ability to positively and proactively manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, related field (e.g., engineering), or business management.
• 10+ years in network services/service provider including IT service delivery, business engagement and/or project implementation
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to both motivate and lead internal and client teams
• Strong working knowledge of network services including: WAN/LAN, MPLS, SIP, data center, legacy voice (local and LD), Skype/Lync and wireless networking services.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strongbow is a results-driven consultancy that identifies the optimal network solution to meet enterprise needs, yielding better performing, more reliable global networks that return tens of millions in saving to your bottom line.
We drive transformation for the world's largest enterprises by optimizing global voice and data networks to better connect the data centers, applications, and people that run your business.
But, what really sets Strongbow apart is our ability to unlock the best possible solution for clients, combined with our commitment to work until that change becomes real. Free from market bias and private interests, we think beyond customary solutions to leverage market opportunity for our clients’ benefit.
In today’s market, there are few places for enterprises to turn to for impartial counsel and support. At Strongbow, we fight for our clients’ best interest in everything we do, offering straight answers, real solutions and significant savings to reinvest in the growth of your company.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home
- Health and dental benefits