Executive / personal assistant
We are looking for a proactive, organized and self-starting individual who is looking to learn and grow within a young, start-up technology consulting firm. The Administrative/Personal Assistant will support our CEO with several business and personal needs simultaneously including calendar management, travel arrangements, administrative tasks, personal agenda items and management of 3 offices and 2 personal residences. Must be proactive, organized, and solutions-oriented, with strong interpersonal, written, organizational and verbal communication skills. Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize, make independent decisions, and solve problems independently highly desirable.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage daily calendar ensuring no balls are dropped
• Manage appointments, errands, and other necessary reservations
• Perform administrative tasks as designated
• Support and coordinate activities between different departments and teams
• Manage personal tasks and other duties as assigned
• Coordinate complex domestic and international travel plans
• Complete data entry and conduct independent research
• Research, coordinate, and prepare materials for conference calls and meetings
• Overseeing multiple properties (NJ and NYC)
• Maintain organized filing system
• Participating in ad hoc projects and assignments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
•Innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to research, summarize and prioritize multiple requests and tasks
• Discretion regarding confidential material
• Bachelor’s degree
• Driver’s license
• MUST have excellent verbal communications skills, organizational skills, writing skills, scheduling, organization, planning, time management and the ability to multitask across many ongoing projects.
• Experience managing a calendar and making complex travel arrangements
• Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
• Flexible and adaptable to changing work demands
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strongbow is a results-driven consultancy that identifies the optimal network solution to meet enterprise needs, yielding better performing, more reliable global networks that return tens of millions in saving to your bottom line.
We drive transformation for the world's largest enterprises by optimizing global voice and data networks to better connect the data centers, applications, and people that run your business.
But, what really sets Strongbow apart is our ability to unlock the best possible solution for clients, combined with our commitment to work until that change becomes real. Free from market bias and private interests, we think beyond customary solutions to leverage market opportunity for our clients’ benefit.
In today’s market, there are few places for enterprises to turn to for impartial counsel and support. At Strongbow, we fight for our clients’ best interest in everything we do, offering straight answers, real solutions and significant savings to reinvest in the growth of your company.
- Salary commensurate with experience and abilities.
- Eligible for performance-based bonus
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- 401K plan